Lettings Negotiator / Property Manager
Could you like to work for a young dynamic multi award winning family business?
If the answer is yes, this could be the role for you, We are looking for someone to join our small, but busy team to oversee our lettings portfolio. We are looking for someone motivated to expand this portfolio and bring with them ideas and vision to our young family run independent business.
You must be able to work within a fast paced environment and able to demonstrate outstanding business development skills along with exception customer service standards that apply to both our landlords and out tenants.
Industry Experience is essential as is a full UK driving licence.
The role will be to oversee and expand the lettings division
This will include;
- Assisting with rent appraisals,
- Letting negotiations
- Preparing tenancy documents
- Regular landlord and tenant contact
- Property viewings
- Dealing with maintenance & management of the property portfolio
- Carrying out property inspections
- Attend community events
In return Saxon Shore offer:
- Unlimited career progression
- Competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission
- 5 day working week (to include Saturdays)
- A chance to work for a company that has a different approach to sales and lettings
If you want to be part of an exciting young business please send your C.V together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org